- Grapes are the most prevalent types of fruit.
- They are available almost at every country.
- they can use in the basis of many different wines, juices, jams, and dessert products.
- grapes are botanically a kind of a berry.
- there are thousands of different grape varieties, they are typically classified as either white (green), red, purple, or black.
- The grapes have their high polyphenol content. However, grapes are also one of the highest-sugar fruits.
- As a result, red wine is often thought of as a health drink since it contains concentrated polyphenols and little sugar.
- Nutritionally, 100g of fresh grapes provides ;
Calories: 69 kcal
Carbohydrate: 18.1 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Sugar: 15.5 g
Fat: 0.2 g
Protein: 0.7 g
Vitamin C: 18% RDA
Vitamin K: 18% RDA
Vitamin B1: 5% RDA
Potassium: 5% RDA
Manganese: 4% RDA