Nutritional information of Blackberries
- Blackberries the tastiest fruits around.
- A small edible fruit with a big taste.
- botanically they are a kind of berry that grow on brambles.
- sweet and succulent taste.
- most commonly cultivated fruits.
- also find them growing in their wild state – which purportedly have a better nutritional profile and more polyphenols.
- Combine them with some fresh cream for a delicious, creamy dessert.
- good for vitamin C and the health benefits it provides.
- Nutritionally, here is what blackberries look like per 100g ;
Calories: 43 kcal
Carbohydrate: 10.2 g
Fiber: 5.3 g
Sugar: 4.9 g
Fat: 0.5 g
Protein: 1.4 g
Vitamin C: 35% RDA
Manganese: 32% RDA
Vitamin K: 25% RDA
Copper: 8% RDA
Vitamin E: 6% RDA